Щиток указателей

Vitebian Electric Vehicles Plant

OA " Vitebian Electric Vehicles Plant " - The enterprise is located at the Illinsky site, 19/18.

History

In 1948, in the reconstructed buildings, the Okkoko Factory started working Vitebian appliance plantspecializing in the production of utugos, plains, corns and other products of popular consumption.

The SSSR Sowmin decided to set up an electrical measuring plant. 23 September 1952 Vitebia Electric Instruments Plant (VEP)the first facility in the HIPC plant. In 1957, the plant produced 5 types of instruments, the first shipment of exports.
In 1961, the main body was commissioned, the output increased by one and a half times and the project capacity was closed. A special design office has been set up, nomenclatures and the complexity of products produced are increasing.
People ' s consumption has been producing since 1968.
In 1970, a new hull is being built with galvanic and prefabricated caesha, and a major refurbishment of all production units is carried out. Starting to develop a new direction: for the first time, the USSR produces sophisticated transistor devices - measuring transformers.

12 September 1985 Vitebsk Electric Measuring Companywhich also included the Vitebsk Special Clock Equipment Production Plant, the Research Division of Analogic Measuring Transformants of the All Union Research Institute electrometers
There were two libraries, a polyclinic, a pioner shop, three preschools.

In 2010, the Republican unitary enterprise of the Vitebsk Electric Instruments Plant was transformed into the Open-Ended Company of the Viteba Electric Plant by Order No. 357 of the State Committee on Property of the Republic of Belarus.

Enterprise structure

7 primary production units:

  • plastics lithium;
  • Mechanical processing;
  • The galvanoproof;
  • Meth products and nodes;
  • assembly of small appliances;
  • Compilation of electronic nodes and articles, including SMD mounting;
  • Color lithium.

3 subsidiary bodies:

  • Tool;
  • STO;
  • Remote power machines.

GPA Territory: 6,1062 ha
Production area: 33466 m2